Healthy Ground Lamb
Healthy Ground Lamb
A great ingredient to build on for quick dinners, ground lamb is super easy to work with and super versatile. It makes delicious kebabs, burgers, meatballs, and casseroles and lends itself well to replace beef in most recipes.
Fat content will vary but typically lamb is a lean meat. Use as you would ground beef or ground pork. It is usually cooked by frying, grilling or in a complete dish. Unlike other cuts, ground needs to cook to around 160F.
No shipping at this time, all orders to be picked up in Livingston or Cookeville, TN. Contact me if any questions.
Where's that come from?
Our Ground Lamb is made from carefully selected trim from the entire lamb. We only use trimmed lean meat and back fat in our meat, making sure to remove any undesirable bits to create a juicy, delicious meat-to-fat ratio.
Sloppy Lamb Sliders
- 1 lb Ground Lamb
- 3 each Garlic (Minced)
- 2 cups Onion (Chopped)
- 1 can 10 oz can Ro-tel diced Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Mustard Powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 12 each Dinner Rolls
- 1 each Stick Butter
- 12 each Slices of Cheddar Cheese
- Brown the ground lamb in skillet over medium heat. Once it is seared and a medium rare add the chopped onions, smoked paprika, pepper, salt & cumin. When it is browned throughout add the garlic and heat for minute or so. Then drain off all excess grease. Add the Ro-tel to the meat mix and stir to mix good.
- At this point pre-heat oven at 350 degrees.
- Place the bottoms of dinner rolls in a 9×13 baking dish that you have coated with non-stick spray. Spread the meat mix over the dinner rolls and then add sliced cheese on top. Then place the tops of the dinner rolls on top of that.
- Now in a sauce pan, combine stick of butter, Worcestershire, brown sugar, mustard over medium heat until well mixed. Pour mixture over top of dinner rolls. Then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.