Sloppy Lamb Sliders
These lamb sliders are so sloppy and good. They are a slider version of a sloppy joe made with ground lamb. These are quick and easy to throw together and there will be zero leftovers. Another recipe that includes commonly used ingredients that most people that cook some at all will already have. Perfect for a game day meal or to make several for a family gathering. This is also another recipe we used ground beef with once and it really did nothing for this recipe. We agreed if we didn’t have any ground lamb available at the time, then we would just not make it!So give this sloppy lamb sliders recipe a try and let me know what your think. You will not be disappointed.Print Pin
Servings: 6 people
- 1 lb West Fork Farms Ground Lamb
- 3 each Garlic minced
- 2 cups Onion chopped
- 1 can Ro-tel Diced Tomatoes 10 oz
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Mustard Powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 12 each Dinner Rolls
- 1 each Stick of Butter
- 12 each Cheddar Cheese slices
- Brown the ground lamb in skillet over medium heat. Once it is seared and a medium rare add the chopped onions, smoked paprika, pepper, salt & cumin. When it is browned throughout add the garlic and heat for minute or so. Then drain off all excess grease. Add the Ro-tel to the meat mix and stir to mix good.
- At this point pre-heat oven at 350 degrees.
- Place the bottoms of dinner rolls in a 9×13 baking dish that you have coated with non-stick spray. Spread the meat mix over the dinner rolls and then add sliced cheese on top. Then place the tops of the dinner rolls on top of that.
- Now in a sauce pan, combine stick of butter, Worcestershire, brown sugar, mustard over medium heat until well mixed. Pour mixture over top of dinner rolls. Then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Serving: 2sliders | Calories: 301kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 538mg | Potassium: 438mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 199IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 3mg