Sloppy Lamb Sliders
This simple tasty slider has made lamb lovers out of several picky eaters. Perfect for ball games, parties and snacks.
Yield: 6 People
- 1 lb Ground Lamb
- 3 each Garlic (Minced)
- 2 cups Onion (Chopped)
- 1 can 10 oz can Ro-tel diced Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Mustard Powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 12 each Dinner Rolls
- 1 each Stick Butter
- 12 each Slices of Cheddar Cheese
- Brown the ground lamb in skillet over medium heat. Once it is seared and a medium rare add the chopped onions, smoked paprika, pepper, salt & cumin. When it is browned throughout add the garlic and heat for minute or so. Then drain off all excess grease. Add the Ro-tel to the meat mix and stir to mix good.
- At this point pre-heat oven at 350 degrees.
- Place the bottoms of dinner rolls in a 9×13 baking dish that you have coated with non-stick spray. Spread the meat mix over the dinner rolls and then add sliced cheese on top. Then place the tops of the dinner rolls on top of that.
- Now in a sauce pan, combine stick of butter, Worcestershire, brown sugar, mustard over medium heat until well mixed. Pour mixture over top of dinner rolls. Then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.