Easy go to recipe for lamb chops. Simple and tasty, this recipe is the one I share almost weekly with people whom want to try to cook lamb for the first time. You already have all the ingredients and the recipe is straight forward. Follow exactly for perfect chops!
Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 lb Lamb Chops
- 2 each Garlic Cloves Minced
- ⅛ oz Oregano
- ¼ oz Parsley
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- pinch Kosher Salt
- pinch Black Pepper
- Pat Lamb dry with paper towel.
- In a small bowl, stir together minces Garlic, Oregano, Parsley, and 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil until fully combined.
- PreHeat Oven 350 Degrees
- Heat 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil in large ovenproof pan over medium high heat. Season lamb all over with ¾ teaspoon Kosher salt and Pepper to taste.
- When Oil is shimmering, add Lamb to pan. Sear until just browned on outside, about 2 minutes per side) careful not to over cook since it is finishing off in oven.
- Remove pan from heat and spread the Garlic/Herb rub over the tops of the Lamb.
- Transfer the pan to the oven. Roast until medium rare, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside the lamb to rest for 5 minutes. Very important to allow the juices to stay within the lamb.